You have questions? We have answers:
1. How do I access your Wholesale website?
- You will need to register for a wholesale account here. (This link will take you to our sister site, myrume.com to register.)
- Once your account is approved, then you will have access to wholesale.myrume.com.
2. What is your minimum order value?
- There is no minimum order value for online orders.
3. How can I submit my order?
- Online at wholesale.myrume.com (you will need an approved wholesale account to access this site).
4. Do you offer payment terms?
- No, all orders must be placed online where payment is due upon checkout.
5. What payment options do you accept?
- We accept Visa, American Express, MasterCard and Discover Card.
6. For your Free Standard Shipping promotion, what ship method do you use?
- For orders over $200, we offer free standard shipping to the continental US with FedEx Ground.
7. Do you ship partial shipments?
- You will be notified on the product page when items are backordered. If, by chance, there is an inventory discrepancy in our system, then you will be notified.
- If an item is backordered, we will contact you. If you decline the backorder, then we will refund your card for the product cost. If you accept the backorder, then the product will ship when it becomes available.
8. Can you ship a single order to multiple Ship To addresses?
- When ordering online, we can only accommodate one Ship To address. To ship to multiple addresses you will need to place separate online orders.
- If you require multiple ship-to addresses on one order, then email your order our Wholesale Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Do you ship internationally?
- International orders (including Mexico and Canada) must be placed by emailing our Wholesale Department at email@example.com.
- Shipping promotions are not available for international orders at this time.
10. Do you ship to PO Boxes?
- We do not ship to PO Boxes at this time.
11. What is your order handling time?
- Standard order processing is 2-3 business days from date of purchase if placed before 2 PM MST.
12. Can you expedite order handling?
- There is a $15.00 rush handling fee.
13. Can I sell RuMe products online?
- All products must be purchased directly through RuMe Inc. Authorized dealers may sell to consumers only and not to, or through other retailers (storefront or internet based), wholesalers, dealers, distributors, or national/global selling platforms (such as, by way of example, and not of limitation – amazon.com or ebay.com).
- Each product has a suggested retail price and may only be advertised at or above the MAP. Dealers may not advertise products for sale below the MAP, or at a "call for price", "click for lower price", "enter your email for lower price", or any similar offering.
- This policy is applicable to all forms of advertising, including, but not limited to, electronic media. Dealers found to be in violation of the above policies will no longer be supplied with product. RuMe’s acceptance of your order is expressly conditioned on your agreement and assent to these terms and conditions. Your acceptance and retention of products from RuMe Inc. without submission of a written objection to these terms and conditions, shall constitute your acceptance of said terms and conditions.
14. Do wholesale orders qualify for Returns & Exchanges?
- Wholesale orders are final sale. If there is a product defect then we will exchange it for the same product. No substitutions.
15. Where can I check your nearby retailers?
- You can check our retailer page here on MyRuMe.com.
16. Do you offer territory or product exclusives?
- We cannot offer exclusives.
17. Do you have a drop ship program?
18. Do you offer custom product options?
- At this time you must place your custom order through the Wholesale Department. You can get your order started by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 303-799-4256.
- We offer the option to imprint select items with your logo. Each imprint costs an additional 75 cents. First time custom orders have a $60.00 setup fee.
- Custom imprinting methods include Vinyl Transfer (max 9 sq. inches) and Dye Sublimation (max 10.3 x 10.3). Our Creative Team will advise which method is best for your art and product choice.
- We will need vectored art for production (.ai, .eps, vectored PDF, etc.). If you do not have vectored art we can have it vectored for you. There is a $49 art vectoring fee to have this done.
- Custom order lead time is 10 - 12 business days from date of purchase if placed before 12 PM.
19. Do you offer UPC/Barcodes?
- Yes, we do offer UPC codes. These can be added to the RuMe retail packaging, or sent individually with your order.
20. Who can I contact if I still have questions?